PRESS RELEASE: CLICK HERE FOR PDF VERSION
November 29, 2012 – January 12, 2013
Artist Reception: Thursday, November 29, 6 – 8 PM
Shoot the Lobster is pleased to announce a solo exhibition of works by Christofer Amel.
1. Can you still like it if itʼs not perfect?
Oh yeah. Sure.
2. Is it what you want it to be?
3. If you don't like it you can just turn it into something you like?
4. Nothing's impossible?
No. Only the impossible is worth doing. Itʼs something I heard Jutta Koether say.
5. Do you know how to do it?
6. Have you had any experience?
7. Is there something that you noticed about your art that you can fix?
8. Have you ever looked at something that might be turned into art?
All the time.
9. In your mind can anything be art?
No. Because anything can't be art. Only certain things can be art.
10. Try to make everything your way. And be happy with who you are.
No. Sometimes it's not about you. Sometime itʼs about you have to change who you are because you're doing something
wrong. You have a responsibility to other people. Everyone.
Those were tough.